Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Welcome to The Black, Ceramic Doll!



Hello! Bonjour! Salaam! Hallo!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Maryam Muhammad and I am a teenage writer from Connecticut. I started this blog as a hobby due to extreme boredom and anxiety, deciding that if I can't tell friends and family the things I want to, why not tell the world? Sometimes, strangers are the best listeners. Wait, scratch that; strangers are always the best listeners. 

On this blog I have several topics that I will discuss:
  • Music Reviews
  • Hair Product Reviews
  • SJWS (Social Justice Warrior Stuff)
  • Q&A  
  • Anything else you want 
So, if you have anything you want me to review and/or suggestions, please email me at smartbrainiac101@gmail.com and send anything you wish. 

Until next time, peace out!

SUBSCRIBE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment